2. Double click on vcsa-setup.
3. Double click on Install.
4. Agree to the EULA.
5. Specify the name of the esxi host that will be used for the PSC installation.
5. Give it a vm name.
6. Select the PSC option only.
7. Specify the administrator password.
8. Verify and proceed.
9. Select the datastore to be used.
10. Give it a hostname (needs to be resolvable) and an IP.
11. Click on Finish and wait a few minutes for the installation to complete.
If you connect to the PSC's configuration port (5480) as root, you can then enable ssh and ensure that the root password does NOT expire after 365 days.